- Aks, D., Haladjian, H., Pylyshyn, Z. & Hakkinen, A. Multiple object tracking with blink-contingent scene changes.
- Chai, Y.-C., Papathomas, T., Zhuang, X. & David Alais. Binocular rivalry between a sharp image and a low-pass filtered version of itself: Low-pass dominance increases with eccentricity.
- Chakraborty, I. & Elgammal, A. Line-segment matching with substructure based constraints.
- Cholewiak, S., Kim, S-H., Ringstad, P., Wilder, J., & Singh, M. Weebles may wobble, but conical frustums fall down: Investigating perceived stability of 3D objects.
- Cholewiak, S. A., & Singh, M. Perceptual estimation of variance in orientation and its dependence on sample size.
- Denisova, K., Haladjian, H., Kibbe, M. & Mansley, C. The role of motion in the recognition of faces in degraded images.
- Denisova, K., Singh, M., Feldman, J., & Su, X. Investigating shape representation using sensitivity to axis and part-based transformations.
- Greenberg, G. The semantics of labeled pictures.
- Huang, J., Metaxas, D., et al., Tag separation in cardiac tagged MRI.
- Kibbe, M., Kowler, E. & Feldman, J. Oculomotor and manual search compared: The role of cognitive complexity and memory load.
- Kim, S.-H., Feldman, J. & Singh, M. How is the inner contour of objects encoded in visual working memory: evidence from holes.
- Li, L., Littman, M. & Mansley, C. Online exploration in least-squares policy iteration.
- Mi, X., & DeCarlo, D. Abstraction of 2D shapes in terms of parts.
- Pantelis, P., Ross,N., Kim, S-H. & Feldman, J. The spatial frequency aftereffect and surface representation.
- Ringstad, P. Reinforcement learning for adapting performances in conversational agents.
- Sanik, K., DeCarlo, D., Singh, M., Cole, F., Finkelstein, A., Funkhouser, T., & Rusinkiewicz, S. How well do line drawings depict shape?
- Suárez, M.T., & Musolino, J. Comprehension of interacting quantifiers: “three” & “each”.
- Torres, E.B., Heilman, K. & Poizner, H. Complementary roles of the posterior parietal lobe & basal ganglia systems in reference frame preference
- Torki, M. & Elgammal, A. Spectral consistent matching.
- Wu, C-C. Latency/accuracy trade-offs during sequences of saccades.
- Wunder, M., Littman, M., & Stone, M. Communication, credibility and negotiation: Using a cognitive hierarchy model.
- Yang, P., Liu, Q., Metaxas, D. Similarity Features for Facial Expression Recognition
- Zhao, M., Kowler, E. & Schnitzer, B. The distribution of attention along the saccadic path.
- Zhuang, X. & Papathomas, T. V. Prior entry for feature-based attention: Are objects of the attended color perceived earlier?
Feb. 17, 11:45, Wei Ji Ma. Optimality and Probabilistic Computation in Visual Categorization
forum may 4,2009