- Chia-Chien Wu: Planning sequences of saccadic eye movements
- Chris Mansley and Ari Weinstein: Sample-Based Planning in Continuous State and Action Spaces
- Edinah Gnang: Determining facial expression features.
- Steve Cholewiak: Weebles may wobble, but conical frustums fall down: Investigating perceived 3-D object stability
- Pete Pantelis: The interpretation of intentionality from dynamic scenes
- Kevin Sanik: How well do line drawings depict shape?
- Melissa Kibbe: When thinking is hard: The trade-offs between action, working memory, and high-level cognitive processes