The Rutgers Program in Perceptual Science invites applications for our Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) program in Perceptual Science and Technology, funded jointly by the National Science Foundation and the Department of Defense.
The program will recruit eight college undergraduates to Rutgers in summer 2013 to conduct research under the guidance of faculty mentors here. The positions come with a stipend as well as on-campus housing and travel reimbursement.
For complete details see:
- our program announcement
- the current list of available projects
- the online application form
- the application checklist
- information about the participants from summer 2012
- a press release about the program's events in summer 2011
- information about the participants from summer 2011
Our target deadline for full consideration of applications is Feb 25, 2013, but we will continue to accept and review additional applications until all our places are filled. We welcome applications from women, minorities and students with disabilities. Participants will be part of a larger community of undergraduate research interns at Rutgers, including participants in the RISE and DIMACS REU programs.